Thursday, May 12, 2011

India

There are a lot things I love and hate about India. It's a strange relationship that requires constant re-evaluation in order to maintain the delicate balance between good and bad.

Things I HATE about India: 
The mega creepers who stare at you in the streets, pollution, nasty humidity that makes you feel like you're drowning in your own sweat, and lack of freedom (at least for girls).

Things I LOVE about the motherland:
FOOD FOOD FOOD! 




Seeing family after sooo long. I miss them.

And just BEING there. It's a nice change from sterile America.  Yeah the streets are dirty etc. but the people there are SO different. I definitely encounter very interesting people in the streets. It's enlightening to talk to people from radically different backgrounds.

I'll be there on Saturday! I'll miss you DFW <3




No comments:

Post a Comment